FAQ's on Crystals and Rocks
The care of your crystals should not be intimidating, but there are so many options, maybe things get a little confusing. So let's break it down. All you need to do is pick one!
Background: Over course of use, or just by being around in your house, car, office, etc, crystals need to be cleared of negative stuff they absorb and get recharged. Both tasks can be done with the same course of action: the clearing begins, and soon the energy transitions to recharging. Your choices are:
- A swim in salt water -- this method is the quickest when you just want to get the job done, but ️. As a general rule, any crystal ending in an "ite" is not a good swimmer. Too fragile, porous, and/or soft.
- Smudging -- the second fastest method, but you need a sage or palo santo stick, and a match. Light it up and wave the smoke near the crystals to clear and recharge. Sage and palo santo essential oils can work here too, just minus the power of an ancient practice, and the fire hazard.
- Sunlight -- placing your crystals in a sunny windowsill for a few hours, or better yet outside will do the deed, but ️. Some crystals may fade or their color will change in sunlight over time (and multiple clearing rituals).
- Earth -- burying your crystals in some soil is a solid option. You may find that you need to clean the dirt off, though, and in this case, please refer to #1.
- Moonlight -- let your crystals bathe in the moonlight (full moon, please) overnight and that's it. If you expect rain, or if it's freezing cold, a window in the house with a view of the full moon will do just nicely.
- Selenite – The Swiss Army knife of crystals. Selenite is one of the very few crystals that never need to be cleansed and charged…as a matter of fact, when others come in contact with this Rock-star the clearing/charging process begins. The no muss, no fuss method and no waiting 30 days.
Here at Element50, we want to make sure your crystals are safely delivered to you, both physically and energetically. We take great care to package your new lovelies, well-cushioned and nestled in special pouches, with our custom card descriptions so you can catalog them as your crystal collection grows!
Your stones have also been Reiki-attuned with intention (protection and joy). New Moon Water made with the help of Rose Quartz, Black Obsidian, Clear Quartz and Selenite was used to make a Palo Santo Spray to further protect your delivery from absorbing negative energy along the way.
For specifics on shipping logistics, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
We know... they look like worry stones, right? So why are they called intention stones here? Element50 thought it was a much better name for a touch stone meant to redirect your intention. Who wants a worry stone? So we renamed it. We are rebels.
Short answer, maybe. Yes, only if the description says that to be the case. Otherwise, you will get an item similar in size and specialness that we choose just for you out of our awesome stock.
Technically, no. The crystals categorized by Zodiac on the Element50 website use the Zodiac's Element affiliation. So, if you are a Sag, you are a beautiful Fire Element sign, and so when you look up the Sagittarius category, you will receive results with all of the products we carry that are Fire Element crystals and rocks.
First, Happy Holidays! Please use the code FREESHIP50 to receive free shipping on your orders totaling $50 or more. Please note, this special deal ends on December 18th, to coincide with our shipping deadline to get packages to you or your loved ones in time for Dec 23. And a note on that: the free shipping applies to sending your order to one delivery address only!